Battery Doctor® 12v Battery Monitor Systems
Battery monitors are easy-to-use devices that visibly and effectively display how long the battery's charge will last. It also calculates how much power the battery has versus how much charge is going out, while providing the approximate amount of time the battery will remain charged. There are a wide range of battery monitors, depending on the specific application. Some of the more identifiable monitors include RV battery monitors, marine battery monitors and car battery monitoring systems.
WirthCo™ is an industry leading provider of Battery Doctor® battery monitors and 12v battery monitor systems that can be used for a wide range of applications. Our battery monitoring systems can help to protect your battery and devices from unforeseen battery drainage or loss of power.
Contact us for more information regarding our line of RV battery monitors, marine battery monitors and car battery monitoring systems. Call us at 800-959-0879 and we will be happy to assist you with any questions that you may have,
Battery Doctor® 12v Battery Monitor Operational PropertiesA battery monitoring system is a device that is designed to be directly connected to an application’s battery. The battery monitoring system is specifically designed to record and transfer battery performance data until the battery ceases to function. The system also provides around-the-clock analyzation and supervision of the battery. Some of the additional operational features of these devices, include:
- Checking failure states of batteries.
- Updating the net charge existing in battery bank and backup time.
- Informing users about the present condition of the battery bank.
- Inspecting the health of each individual battery.
Battery Monitor ApplicationsThere are numerous applications that benefit from the use of a battery monitoring system. An electronics system heavily depends on the vehicle’s battery to service its power needs. A battery monitor will keep track of a battery’s performance through the life of the battery. Some of the applications that benefit from a battery monitor, include:
- And more
Battery Monitor AdvantagesThere are a wide range of benefits associated with the use of battery monitoring systems. Battery monitoring is essential to any industry that relies on standard or backup battery power. Usage of battery monitoring will eliminate the risk of the system failure. Some of the main benefits of a WirthCo™ Battery Doctor battery monitor, include:
- Monitoring helps in avoiding costly downtime and protects the business from loss.
- It increases the life span of the battery.
- It reduces the maintenance replacement cost.
- Allows used batteries to be replaced before failure.
- Prevents catastrophic power outages.
- Numerous safety advantages.
Battery Doctor® 3-in-1 12v Battery Monitor FeaturesThe Battery Doctor® 3-in-1 battery monitor provides a bevy of features that make it a highly useful battery monitoring device that can be used for a variety of applications. Some of the features of WirthCo™’s Battery Doctor® battery monitor, includes:
- Protects and displays the condition of your battery with the push of a button.
- Protects and displays the condition of your charging system with the push of a button.
- Protects engine computer and 12-volt accessories from damaging surges when jump starting or recharging.
- Includes two 20-inch wire leads with 5/16" inch diameter ring terminals.
- Fits all 12-volt batteries.
Contact WirthCo™ for your Battery Monitor Needs Today
Contact us for more information regarding our Battery Doctor® RV battery monitors, marine battery monitors and car battery monitoring systems today, or request a quote for an in-depth price analysis.