Battery disconnect switches can help preserve battery life and prevent theft or tampering. They work by cutting off the connection between your battery and the accessories that can drain it. Battery disconnect switches prevent constant drain while your vehicle is in storage and can be relatively easy to install.
WirthCo is an industry leader in the development and manufacturing of premium quality master battery disconnect switches. We have the knowledge and expertise to produce master battery cutoff switches that are specifically built to prevent unnecessary battery drain.
Contact WirthCo for more information regarding our master battery cut off switch options, or request a pricing quote on our master battery disconnect switches that are available in a range of options and styles today.
Battery Disconnect Switch OptionsWirthCo offers both remote car battery disconnect switches and standard battery cutoff switches in single and dual battery options. Our battery disconnect switch options include:
- Battery Doctor® remote battery disconnect switches: feature a toggle switch to manually switch your battery off and on from a remote location. They are rated at 275 amps of continuous, 455 amps intermittent, and 1,250 amps cranking.
- 2-Position Mini Master Single Battery Disconnect: ISO 8846 approved and are designed for use on a singe 12-volt battery. This car battery disconnect switch has a continuous rating of 300 amps and a crank rating of 700 amps and feature a cable knockout plate on all sides.
- 4-Position Mini Master Dual Battery Disconnect Switch: can be used with 1 or 2 batteries and has a continuous rating of 300 amps and a crank rating of 700 amps. This battery cutoff switch is ISO 8846 approved, RoHS compliant, and is suitable for applications up to 48 volts.
- Locking Key-Style Battery Disconnect Switches: help prevent tampering and unauthorized use. This style is panel mounted and is rated for 200 amps continuous and 1,000 amps for 5 seconds. It is RoHS compliant and includes two keys.
- Master Disconnect Switch Without Lockout Plate: features 10mm threaded studs with nuts and delivers 175 amps continuous/1,0000 amp peak.
- 4 Position Master Battery Disconnect Dual Battery Selector Switch: designed for dual battery applications and features 4 positions: both, 1, 2, and off and works for applications ranging from 6-36 volts. It features a rating of 310 amps continuous and 500 amps intermittent.
Contact WirthCo for Master Battery Disconnect Switches Today
WirthCo offers several types of battery cutoff switch options, including 2-position and 4-position units. Request pricing information for your battery disconnect switch today or contact us to learn more.