Heavy Duty Battery Disconnect Switches
We carry a range of high voltage battery disconnect switches designed for easy operation. We offer battery on-off switches for single and dual battery applications and with key, handle or push-button operators. Choose from different mounting options and features including water-resistant and weather-resistant battery disconnect switches.
What is a Heavy Duty Battery Disconnect Switch?
Heavy duty battery disconnect switches are used to prevent power leakage that can slowly deplete battery life. They are installed onto the battery terminal and feature a switch or button operation that allows the battery power supply to be easily turned off and on. Cutting of the power supply to the battery terminal while a vehicle is not in use can extend battery life and serves as an anti-theft device. High voltage battery disconnect switches have a rugged design and high voltage capacity that makes them ideal for heavy machinery and industrial applications.
Contact us to learn more about our high current battery disconnect product or to request pricing information
250 Amps Continuous / 2500 Amps Surge Heavy Duty Battery Disconnect Switches
- Emergency Push Button Battery Disconnect Switch: a heavy-duty battery disconnect switch featuring a push button operation and is an ideal choice or industrial, agricultural, automotive and emergency vehicles. Designed for use on negative battery cables.
- Heavy Duty Single Battery Disconnect Switch: has flange or panel mounting and features a weather-resistant cover. Designed for use on negative battery cables.
- Heavy-Duty Dual Battery Disconnect Switch: used to engage and disengage two batteries simultaneously and operates using a key. Designed for use on negative battery cables.
500 Amps Continuous / 5000 Amps Surge Heavy Duty Battery Disconnect Switches
- Fixed Handle Battery Disconnect Switch: features a heavy-duty fixed die cast handle and is waterproof. Designed for use on negative battery cables.
- Fixed Handle Battery Disconnect Switch With Lockout Plate: a water resistant battery on-off switch featuring a heavy-duty fixed die cast handle with a hole for lock. Designed for use on negative battery cables and has an operating voltage range up to 32V.
- Fixed Handle Battery Disconnect Switch with Key: designed with a die cast handle and is water resistant. Operating voltage range is up to 32V
Contact Wirthco™ Today
WirthCo™ provides a selection of heavy duty battery disconnect switches for industrial, agricultural, and other demanding applications. Contact us to learn more about battery on-off switch options or to request pricing information.