WirthCo™’s line of Battery Doctor® fuse holders includes high quality, low cost solutions for a wide range of electrical fuse applications. We offer a wide range of inline fuse holder and glass fuse holder options, waterproof fuse holders, panel mounted fuse holders, LED fuse holders, and more, in both retail packs and in bulk “stock your shop” resealable bags. Request a price quote or contact us for the fuse holders you need.
What is A Fuse Holder?
As the name suggests, a fuse holder is a device that holds an electrical fuse. The style and size of a fuse holder is directly related to the type and current rating of the fuse it is designed to hold. For example, a cartridge fuse holder will not accommodate a blade fuse. Many fuses and some fuse holders include special features that prevent fuses of the correct style but incorrect current rating from being installed in the holder, to help prevent electrical damage. Additionally, some fuse holder models allow the fuse to be removed by hand, while others require a special tool for fuse removal.
Contact Us for Battery Doctor® Fuse Holders for All Applications
LED Blow Fuse Indicators/LED Fuse Holders
How Does an LED Blown Fuse Indicator Work?
An LED blown fuse indicator is used to quickly and easily test if a fuse need to be replaced without removing it from the fuse holder. The indicator consists of two contact wires, one for the line side and one for the load side, along with a high value resistor and an LED indicator. The wires are contacted to the respective ends of the fuse. If the fuse is good, and therefore conducting electricity, most of the current passes through the fuse; if the fuse is bad, current from the circuit will pass through the indicator, illuminating the LED light. In short, a lit bulb equals a blown fuse.
Glass Fuse Holders
- Water-resistant inline glass fuse holder: for AGC and SFE glass fuses, rated for 30 Amps max.; yellow neoprene for high visibility
- Universal inline glass fuse holder: for AGC and SFE type fuses, rated for 30 Amps max.; Snap-Lock design provides strong positive union of fuse holder housing; RoHS complaint
- Heavy duty inline glass fuse holder: rated for 60 Amps max.; 6” loop length, 8-gauge wire; RoHS compliant
AGC Fuse Holders
- Light duty ATO/ATC MidBlade fuse holder: rated for 15 Amps max.; 12” loop length, 16-gauge wire
- Inline ATO/ATC heavy duty fuse holder: 30 Amp inline blade fuse holder; 12” loop length, 12-gauge wire; 30 Amp fuse included
- Inline ATO/ATC stackable fuse holder: 30 Amp inline blade fuse holder with water resistant cover; 5.5” loop length, 12-gauge wire; 30 amp fuse included
- Self-stripping ATO/ATC fuse holder: rated for 40 Amps max.; no need to strip wire—insert each wire and crimp the holder closed, then insert fuse to complete circuit
- Inline ATO/ATC fuse holder with cover rated for 30 Amps max.; accepts 12-gauge and smaller wire; screws set wire tight; fuse and 2 weather-tight covers included
- Water resistant ATO/ATC fuse holder: rated for 30 Amps max.; two 4” 12-gauge lead wires; snap-on cover with mount hole included; RoHS approved
- Medium duty ATO/ATC fuse holder rated for 20 Amps max.; 12” loop length, 14-gauge wire
- Medium duty inline AGC glass fuse holder: accepts ACG and SFE fuses, rated for 20 Amps max.; 14-gauge wire, 8” loop; RoHS compliant
ATM/Mini Fuse Holders
- Inline ATM mini fuse holder with cap ring terminals: contains 15 Amp mini fuse with 5/16” diameter ring terminals attached to 3-1/4” wires; 12-gauge wire, 10-5/8” loop
- Inline ATM stackable mini fuse holder: 30 Amp mini blade fuse holder with 12 gauge wire; 5-1/2” wire leads; water resistant cover; fuse included
- Inline ATM mini fuse holder with cover: 20 Amp fuse holder with 16-gauge wire, two 6” wire leads; water resistant cover; RoHS compliant
- Weatherproof ATM mini fuse holder: rated for 30 Amps max.; two 5” wire leads, 12-gauge wire
Low Profile Fuse Holders
- Low profile inline fuse holder with splash proof cover: rated for 20 Amps max.; 5” wire leads, 14-gauge wire; RoHS compliant
- Low profile inline fuse holder with water resistant cover: rated for 10 Amps max.; 6” wire leads, 18-gauge wire
Heavy Duty Maxi Fuse Holder with Cover
The Battery Doctor® heavy duty maxi fuse holder with cover is rated for 60 Amps max. Features 6” loop length, with 8-gauge wire. RoHS compliant. Fuse not included.
Get the Battery Doctor® Fuse Holder You Need Today
WirthCo™’s Battery Doctor® line of durable, reliable fuse holders includes the right solution for your specific electrical application. Request a quote on the fuse holder you need, or contact us for more information.