Our new state-of-the-art, fully automatic dual battery controller is suitable for any vehicle with an auxiliary battery. Smaller and lighter than other standard battery isolators, the Battery Doctor® Battery Isolator employs electronic switching control technology. Our high-performance electronic isolator allows you to charge two batteries from a single alternator, and keeps the starting battery isolated from the second battery. Also, with a single push of the override/reset button, you can change the batteries to parallel mode for jump starting.
- Priority charging for starting battery.
- Includes mounting bracket that houses the 4"x4"x2" Isolator.
- Over current and surge protected for vehicles with electronic systems.
- Manual override for starting battery.
- Automatically charges auxiliary battery.
Please view the user's manual
or the frequently asked questions guide
for additonal features and specifications of the Battery Doctor Battery Isolators.
Battery Doctor® isolators are designed for lead acid batteries only!