> > Battery Doctor Automatic Battery Disconnect Key Fob Remote Programming Instructions
- Verify remote control has power by hitting either the on or off buttons. Blue light should flash on remote. If not, replace battery.
- Check to make sure Automatic Battery Disconnect is switched “on”. (LED light on unit should be flashing blue).
- Press and hold red plunger reset switch on the Automatic Battery Disconnect for 2 seconds. The LED will now be steady red for 5 seconds.
- During these 5 seconds, press and hold the “lock” button on the remote control for a full second, do this 2 times.
- When the LED displays a flashing red, the remote has been synchronized with the Automatic Battery Disconnect.